Green Outdoor Lighting, LLC LIMITED WARRANTY
Green Outdoor Lighting partners (GOLP) are independent contractors and so Green Outdoor Lighting does not warranty any work performed by these contractors and is not liable for, and does not cover under warranty, any costs (borne solely by the end user) associated with determining the source of the system problems.
- Limited Warranty and Claims. Green Outdoor Lighting (Supplier or GOL) warrants, to the original purchaser only as invoiced, that each of its lighting and related products and parts (Products or Product) that is the subject of this sale is merchantable and free from defects in workmanship and materials as manufactured as provided herein for the following time periods from the date of delivery:
- with respect to Transformers carry a ten (10) year warranty with the exclusion of any photocells or digital/mechanical timer controls, which carry a one (1) year warranty;
- with respect to brass and/or copper fixtures and Well lights, carry a limited five (5) year warranty for defects in workmanship and material and/or failure in electrical/mechanical components excluding bulbs;
- with respect to glass and aluminum Lens Covers they have a limited five (5) year warranty covering only workmanship and manufactures defect in material and excluding painted finish, plastic lens covers are not warranted;
- with respect to Pinch Connectors they have a limited one (1) year warranty;
- with respect to LCA controls, modules, and timers have a limited one (1) year warranty;
- with respect to All cast aluminum and painted fixtures and accessories manufactured by (GOL) to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, as manufactured for a period of one (1) year excluding bulbs and finish;
- with respect to bulbs no warranty, LED bulbs come with a two (2) year warranty;
- all products distributed but not manufactured by GOL will be covered by the original manufactures warranty through the original manufacturer;
In all such cases, the applicable warranty period runs from the date of invoice to the original purchaser (the Limited Warranty). EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, THE SUPPLIER MAKES NO OTHER REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED,
INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS, WHETHER ALONE OR IN COMBINATION WITH ANY OTHER MATERIAL OR COMPONENTS.
If the original purchaser discovers within an applicable warranty period defect in workmanship or material, it must promptly notify Supplier (GOL) in writing. In no event shall such notification be received by Supplier later than thirty (30) days from the expiration of the applicable warranty period. If the Product should be disclosed to the Supplier’s satisfaction to be defective in workmanship or material during the applicable warranty period, Supplier, at its sole option, will repair the Product at Supplier’s factory or authorized repair facility, or replace the Product or issue a credit for the purchase price. If so advised by the Supplier, the Product must be returned by the original purchaser to the factory or designated authorized repair facility, freight or shipping prepaid. All shipping, freight, delivery, removal, labor and installation costs must be paid by the original purchaser and in no case will the Supplier pay any cost of installation or dismantling of defective Products.
- No Coverage. The Supplier does not warrant (a) any product, components or parts not manufactured by Supplier (such items being only covered by the warranty of the manufacturer of same) (b) defects caused by improper installation, installation not in accordance with trade practices, or installation in applications for which the Products are not intended; (c) damage caused by use of the Product for purposes other than those for which it was designed; (d) damage caused by disaster such as fire, flood, wind and lightening; (e) damage caused by unauthorized alteration, attachments or modification; (f) damage during shipment; or (g) any other abuse or misuse of the Product. (h) This limited warranty is void as to any product that has been altered, improperly installed, abused, used in applications for which it is not intended or used with other non-approved light fixtures, transformers or any component parts as not approved under the GOL brand.
- Limitation of Remedies. In no case shall Supplier be liable for any special, incidental, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages directly or indirectly resulting from any alleged defects in workmanship and materials or otherwise based upon breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence, strict tort or any other legal theory. Such damages include, but are not limited to, loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of use of the product or any associated equipment, cost of any substitute equipment, facilities or services, down time, the claims of third parties including consumer customers of the original purchaser, and injury to property. This limitation does not apply to damages caused by a breach of warranty of title or to claims for personal injury. Some states do not allow limits on warranties or on remedies for breach in certain transactions. In such states, certain limits in this Limited Warranty may not apply. Except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, the Limited Warranty set forth herein shall be the exclusive warranty made by the Supplier.
- Time Limit for Bringing Suit. Any action for breach of warranty must be commenced within one (1) year following the expiration of the applicable warranty.
- No Other Warranties. Unless modified in writing signed by both parties, this Limited Warranty is understood to be the complete and exclusive agreement between the parties, superseding all prior agreements, oral or written, and all other communications between the parties relating to the subject matter of this Limited Warranty. No employee of Supplier or any other party is authorized to make any warranty or representation in addition to those made in this Limited Warranty.
- Notice. In order to obtain service under this Limited Warranty, the original purchaser must notify the Supplier (GOL) in writing, along with evidence of the invoice date of the Product, advising of all required information in support of the claim at the following address:
Green Outdoor Lighting, LLC
429 Houston Street
Nashville, TN 37203